Visual Internet enables information from the main system to be integrated with the Internet. Information such as order status, active and pending product pricing, AR aging, inventory on hand, AP approved to pay, and other pertinent customer information can be displayed in standard web browsers. Security features allow only specific information to be displayed to customers and vendors you enable with password protection. In addition, orders can be entered directly into Visual Produce from the Internet and become regular orders either automatically or by a salesperson convert option.
- Place your orders electronically by entering your orders on a simple, easy to use order entry screen, and submit them to the company for processing. Pictures of the items can also be displayed by clicking on a link next to each item offered.
- Allow customers access to specific fields in customer menus for update purposes. As an example, you could allow access to the customer item number field so they can input their company’s item numbers into the system if they want these numbers printed on the sales documents.
- View Invoice Detail or Summary information from a pick list of customer or vendor invoices.
- View Sales Order Details and delivery dates on unshipped items.
- View final passings, dispatches, customer menus, active and pending prices, contract pricing and retail wet-rack pricing for individual accounts.
- View management information such as the business status report, cash receipts, summary AR aging, and sales analysis from a special management summary screen.
- Allow vendors to update their bid prices and comments for their product on screen. This information can be made available in grid format to the product buyers in your company.
- Allows customers to download their price guides electronically to their own PC.