Our Sales Orders module generates, schedules, and maintains customer sales orders and warehouse pick tickets. Invoices are automatically created when sales orders are shipped either individually or by route/batch. Sales Orders prints pick tickets, passings, truck manifests, driver audit sheets, route recap reports (both summary and detail) and a wide variety of other Sales Order analysis reports. Our route analysis screen graphically displays the status of all routes, including package counts, stops, and route weights. Orders can be easily moved from one route to another with a single keystroke. As routes are released, the route analysis screen immediately displays the information thus allowing the warehouse manager to determine the status of all orders as the shipping process continues.
- Rapid entry of a sales order is facilitated through the use of customer specific menus. Order takers simply need to specify the quantities ordered on a spreadsheet-like grid, press the save button and the order is complete.
- Each item can be set up as a breaker item with up to 3 unique breaker units. By pressing the F2 key, each breaker U/M will automatically recalculate the price and quantity factors. In addition, item specific uplift charges will automatically raise the price by a percentage specified in the customer master file. However, uplift charges will not apply to items on contract.
- At the end of the contract period, all items revert back to their specific price levels automatically. Furthermore, price levels can be set up globally by customer and/or by individual item in the customer menu.
- Remote order entry options are enabled by your customer and utilize Telzon, Symbol, or PC based systems to automatically create an order off-site.
- System allows for printing on either laser forms or pre-printed multi-part forms.
- Warns when inventory balance is insufficient to ship from inventory.
- Lot tracking can be activated by item. Lots can be specified either at order entry point or at time of shipment. Lot expiration dates and other critical lot information can be printed on invoices or shipping documents.
- Includes a Commodity Board which shows a complete up-to-the-minute graphical inventory detailing on hand, on order and available inventory.
- Internet enabled technology allows web based order entry and order status to customers that have been given authorization.
Pricing & Menus
- Customer Menus allow for unique pricing alternatives such as date-specific contract pricing, item-specific price levels, general and specific contract override pricing for each menu item, customer’s own item numbers printed on sales documents, retail pricing for supermarket wet-rack margin calculations, seasonal item sales and much more.
- Contract items are denoted on the order entry menu and privileges can be set up by management to disallow editing of prices for these items. Privileges by the user can also be set up to control unauthorized price overrides.
- Order guides can be printed in advance and are calculated on pending prices rather than active prices. As a result, price levels can be established well in advance of activation date and new order guides can be created and distributed as much as a week in advance. Order guides can be automatically faxed or e-mailed through a server based fax service as well. In addition classes of product can be added to the price guides, allowing the salesperson to quote product to the customer without adding it to daily order menu.
Routing & Shipping
- Pick tickets are printed in route/stop order so trucks are loaded correctly for their respective route deliveries. In addition, each pick route is printed in slotted warehouse order so picking operations run smoothly. Changed orders are denoted as “revised orders” and the changed/added lines are clearly marked.
- Orders are automatically routed from a customer-specific seven-day routing grid. All routes can be viewed on the route analysis screen with current package counts and weight calculations. Orders can be removed to new routes/stops and package counts/weights are automatically recalculated. As the routes are shipped, the information is automatically refreshed on the route screen.
- Short shipments are displayed on an edit screen that allows warehouse personnel to prorate limited product to the “correct” customers based on pre-defined management criteria. This is accomplished by a unique prorating system that saves warehouse personnel considerable amounts of time during the critical route processing period.
- Sales reports for shorted items can be printed the same or following day, alerting salespeople of potential customer problems and giving them time to address the shortages.
- When the routes are shipped, all invoices, truck manifests, and route recap reports are printed for each delivery truck. These documents denote special instructions such as “COD Customer,” “Do Not Dark Stop,” “Deliver Between Certain Times,” etc. In addition, a driver audit report is printed which can be used by the driver to log all monies collected, credits given, product exceptions noted by customer and any other pertinent delivery information.
- A list of “breaker” items can be printed at any time, enabling the warehouse supervisors to balance their workload between repack and loading dock operations. This also gives the repack operation a head start in preparing orders well in advance of truck departure times.
- Multiple warehouses are fully supported. Each customer can be set up with a default warehouse and orders will be created and printed using the warehouse specified.
- System allows for drop-shipments tied to specific purchase orders. When the purchase order is received, the sales order will automatically be shipped and invoiced.
- System automatically checks customer credit limits, insufficient inventory, non-resalable seasonal product and many more user defined data checks.
- System allows for multiple ship-to and bill-to orders. An order can be shipped to a separate location from the main headquarters or billed to a corporate account for payment processing.
- Commission tiers allow for tracking against sales quotas based on pre-defined sales goals.
- Commission calculations can be based upon salesperson, product line, or both, and when orders are entered, shipped, or paid, as well as on flat sales amounts or margins.
- The ACCPAC Multi-Currency option allows sales to be recorded in the customer’s currency while tracking Revenue and COGS transactions in the company base currency.
Reports & Printing
- 24-month customer and 36-month item sales histories, complete with graphs.
- Includes laser printing technology to produce high-quality, low-cost sales orders and packing slips on plain paper.
- Real-time Business Status Report provides immediate status for open orders, period-to-date orders, and shipments.
- Sales order printout options include detailed information such as lot number, serial number, location, and line item notes.
- Consolidated Short Sheet which details all items on today’s sales orders that have insufficient inventory in the warehouse(s).
- Route Analysis, Recap & Batch reports for routing, shipping & delivery control.
- Order, Price, Menu & Fax Guides to notify customers of new & pending price changes.
- Retail Gross Profit Analysis to inform retail customers on their wet rack profitability.
- Weekly Market Price & Contract Ad Pricing Changes enable customers to track pricing from week to week.
- Chain Store Usage Analysis combines the purchases by bill-to for management reporting.
- Weekly Product Movement
- Truck Manifest & Route Summary
- Business Status
- Operations Summary
- Short Shipment Report from last deliveries sorted by salesperson.
- Currency Shipment Conversion Report
- “Breaker” items report
- Lot status report
- Customer Mailings & Folder Labels