Streamline updating or finding information on items in your inventory to improve the speeds of your business.
Inventory Control automatically tracks inventory balances, lots, and product line information and prints extensive reports to analyze and control your inventory. Inventory Control features can be selected individually for each item. All balances are updated in real-time for up-to-the-minute on-screen access.
What can traceability do for you?
Built on the existing Visual Produce inventory management system, this option delivers automation, productivity tracking and reduced reliance on printed pick tickets, receiving manifests and inventory count sheets to effectively manage warehouse operations.
- Inventory Journal
- Inventory Transfers
- Inventory Analysis
- Summary Report
- Inventory on Hand
- Inventory Suppliers
- Lot Availability
- Inventory Valuation (Summary or Detail)
- Recommended Reorders
- Inventory Worksheets & Suppliers
- Lot Status and Lot Activity
- Lot Traceability both forward (to which customers) and backward (from which packers)
- General Ledger Link Codes
- Business Status
- Automatically updates inventory balances with information from Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, and Accounts Receivable.
- Inventory balances are automatically updated with information from Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, and Accounts Receivable.
- Prices updated to market price, actual price, restaurant price, etc. are automatically posted from Purchase Orders.
- Creates multiple price codes for items based on Dollar, Percent Markup, Discount, or Fixed price.
- Tracks individual item lots that comply with PTI (Produce Traceability Initiative)
- Negotiated prices for particular customers are supported with price schedules assigned to a specific customer and item combination.
- Real-time Business Status Report provides immediate status for Current Balance, Inventory Value, Period-to-Date Gross Margin, Billings, Receipts, Discounts, and Cost of Goods Sold when used with Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, and Accounts Receivable.
- Rule tables validate data entry to inventory item class, stock locations, and unit of measure.