General Ledger gives you advanced general ledger and financial reporting designed to meet the needs of today’s businesses.
General ledger supports four types of automatic entries including “standard” entry templates, recurring entries, automatic distribution entries, and predefined percentage or dollar amount entries.
Entries can be posted to current, previous, or future periods from any Visual Produce application. Flexible report formats provide comprehensive financial, comparative, and audit trail options.
What does our General Ledger system offer you?
Over 60 financial, comparative, and audit trail report formats may be customized from a matrix of user-selected options displayed, printed, exported to a spreadsheet, or saved on disk.
- Over 60 financial, comparative, and audit trail report formats may be customized from a matrix of user-selected options displayed, printed, exported to a spreadsheet, or saved on disk.
- Chart of Accounts
- General Ledger
- Unposted Transaction Edit Lists
- Income Statements (Standard and Comparative Formats)
- Balance Sheets (Standard and Comparative Formats)
- Trial Balances
- File Listings of Recurring Entries, Account Groups, Types, Etc.
- Account Reconciliation
- Statement of Cash Flows (Summary and Detail)
- Performance Ratio
- Account inquiries give easy access to on-line information for any account, including the ability to “drill down” to audit complete source detail for any posting.
Imports and Exports
- Imports and exports budget data to and from popular spreadsheets.
- External files in a variety of formats can be imported into GL with complete validation and review prior to posting.
Multiple Account Maintenance
- Multiple account maintenance provides a convenient method for adding or deleting multiple accounts in one step.
- Allows you to enter a brief comment about each journal entry line
- User-defined headers and footers, subtotal and column definition let you tailor report formats without creating custom reports.
- Allows you to predefine a group of reports and their options for automatic printing.