Accounts Payable writes checks and tracks credits, discounts, partial payments, and recurring obligations, enabling you to effectively manage your business expenses. It includes numerous vendor and payable inquiries and an extensive library of expense analysis reports.
- Selects and calculates early payment discounts.
- Displays total accounts payable and approved-to-pay amounts.
- Allows unlimited partial payments on open invoices.
- Permits user-defined periods for aging payables.
- Alerts you if vendor credit limits have been exceeded.
- Allows application of open debit memos to selected invoices.
- Check voiding capability streamlines processing of lost checks.
- Permits fourteen payment priorities to prioritize invoice payment.
- Vendors may be placed on payment-hold, purchase-hold, or both.
- Allows an unlimited number of checking accounts.
- Allows you to create invoices manually or match them up to purchase order receipts.
- Lets you create prepayments without creating an invoice.
- Allows non-check payment of invoices, such as wire transfers.
- Allows up to 26 different pre-designated tax rates during payment distribution for differential tax rate industries and Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Real-time Business Status Report provides immediate status for Current Balance, Net Cash Forecast, Approved to Pay, Period-to-date Payable, and Payments and Discounts/Adjustments.
- Provides selectable archive dates.
- Locates vendor records by full or partial phone numbers.
- Bank Reconciliation is built-in, so you can track cash activity against bank statements. Options include sorting and filtering date and check ranges for easy and efficient reconciliation.
- Invoice PO receipts function allows for complete control of purchase order receipt versus vendor invoice discrepancies.
Each report may be customized from a matrix of user-selected options, displayed, printed, exported to a spreadsheet, or saved on disk. Some of the reports included are:
- Accounts Payable Journal
- Accounts Payable Aging (Past Due & Forecast)
- Accounts Payable Discount Report (Pending & Lost)
- Approved to Pay
- Unbilled Receipts
- Bank Reconciliation
- Cash Requirements
- Check Register
- Checks (User-defined Top-Stub Format)
- Invoice Register
- Master Distribution Journal
- Business Status