Calculate and maintain payroll and labor distribution for hourly, salaried, commissioned, and per unit employees; all in an easy-to-use graphic Windows environment. Payroll includes direct deposit capabilities, tax calculation for all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. Integration capabilities allow payroll to be used separately or linked with any of the following Pro Series applications: GL and AP.
Direct Deposit For Payroll
- Payroll includes direct deposit capabilities including the transmission of those files.
- Ensures encryption of files before transmission.
- Tax calculation for all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- Easy updating of taxes on subscription services available.
Features of Payroll
- Calculates user-defined set of taxes for particular pay types, such as different expense categories or taxing authorities.
- Distributes salary amounts and hours to different jobs, departments, GL accounts, or pay types (e.g. sick or holiday pay).
- Allows grouping of taxes into tax territories to handle employees who work in more than one state during a pay period.
- Comes with predefined tokens, tax formulas, and tables covering federal and all state taxes, which are user-modified and can be automatically updated.
- Allows for the addition of user-defined taxes, tax formulas, tables, and tokens, which can be merged tax updates.
- Handles “earned income credit” as a negative tax for qualified employees and shows on pay stubs and W-2 forms.
- Allows option to calculate taxes on-the-fly for verification during posting.
- Report Worker’s Compensation premiums owed based on rates and wages/hour.
- Allows unlimited number of taxes to be withheld from an employee’s pay.
- Allows employers to match employee deductions, like 401 (k) plans, based on a percentage.
- Option available to activate direct deposit capabilities with National Payment Corporation (NPC), a national, bonded bank-independent clearinghouse.
- Supports up to four accounts, per employee, for direct deposits.
- Automatically posts sick and vacation expenses and liabilities to GL during payments processing.
- Offers selection of three check types in multipurpose and preprinted check stock.
- Links with AP checking account file for next check number. Bank reconciliation integrated with AP.
- Payroll can be used separately or linked with GL and AP.
Employee Specific Reports
- Tax Status
- Accrued Time
- Address List
- Worker Status
- Pay Types
- Deduction Status
- Wage & Tax Report
- Mailing Lists
- Seniority List
- Date of Birth
- Worker’s Compensation
- Pay History
- Payroll Labor Cost
- Labor Statistics
Company Specific Reports
- Posting Register
- Payroll Register
- Posted Earnings
- Check Register
- Direct Deposit Register
- Deduction Listing
- Payroll Deduction Register
- Payroll Liability
- Department Listings
- Pay Type Listings
- Payroll Journal
Tax Specific Reports
- 941 Exception
- Payroll Register
- Tax Listing
- Tax Territories
- Tax Jurisdictions
- Printed W-2’s
- Magnetic W-2’s
- Magnetic Media